Updated 22 July 2020
For Indonesian Citizen / KITAS / KITAP holder
- KTP (Identity Card)
- SIKM (Surat Ijin Keluar Masuk / Entry & Exit Permit Letter) will no longer be needed as it will be replaced by CLM (Corona Likelihood Metric) application. NB: CLM Application is currently only available in Indonesian.
o Download JAKI in App Store / Play Store.
o Open the application, choose “JakCLM” menu.
o Click “Take the Test”.
o Click “Next” and follow the instructions.
o Fill in the agreement, name, and test date
o Click “Start the Test”.
o Fill in the identity column, starting from NIK (nomor induk kependudukan) full name, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
o Fill in the questions about your current and past health conditions, contact history with patient or suspected case of COVID-19, and traveling history
o After filling the column, it will show your summary and make sure that all the information is correct and truthfully.
o Click the checklist column that “I have filled the test based on the truth”
o Click to see the result
- You can also download ‘PeduliLindungi’ which requires you to turn on your Bluetooth for location tracking
- Negative PCR test result 7 days (domestic) and 14 days (international) before departure, or
- Non-reactive Rapid Test result 3 days (domestic) before departure.
- Installing “PeduliLindungi” contact tracing Application on your phone (domestic travel)
- Domestic arrival: Showing a non-reactive Rapid Test result (valid 14 days from issued date) upon arrival.
- International arrival: Showing a negative PCR (swab) test result (valid 14 days from issued date from origin country)
- For countries that do not have PCR test kit, you may provide a certificate stated that you don’t have any COVID-related symptoms from the origin countries medical facility
- Upon waiting for the PCR test, passengers have to stay in a facility provided by the government.
- Domestic arrival: Our service will include a rapid test upon arrival, full escort from the arrival gate all the way to the arrival hall
- International arrival: Our service will include a full escort from the arrival gate, pre-filled health declaration form, fast track immigration service, luggage porterage, all the way to the arrival hall.
- Customs clearance is not included and you may be checked randomly before heading out to the arrival hal. Contact us for more information.
- For international fast track arrival service, passengers need to have PCR test valid 7 days before arriving in Indonesia. Contact us for more details on how to get PCR test from the country you’re traveling to.
- Drive-thru rapid test is available near Soekarno Hatta International Airport located in Soewarna Business Park (near Shell gas station in Airport Zone close to Cengkareng Golf Club)