We are always on the look out for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help build the business that is shaping the future of Luxury Travel in Asia. But we want more than just to attract candidates into our job listing. We want our potential applicants to learn about our company before applying. Only candidates that feel certain that you are a proper FIT to our corporate culture should apply. dREAMSCAPE is only hiring people with a character and in return we invest in developing our internal team skills.
Please click the five main activities below that we do together as a TEAM on a regular basis as your window to see our TEAM WORK CULTURE.
We always take time to commemorate achievements whether that is small or big. Here are regular celebrations that we do:
- Halloween Party – An annual open house party to thank our external stakeholders (clients, media, suppliers, neighbours) for the support given to our company.
- Afternoon Ice Cream Break – Ice cream is a big thing in our company, and the company host monthly ice cream break if targets is meet.
- Food Incentive – When our project team resolve a complicated travel issues for client, there is no better way to celebrate than free food on the house.
- Birthdays – Our team is important and our family- birthdays are always celebrated with cakes and songs.
- Day Off Pass – This is given for those who have been working late, long or finishing a complicated project.
Our teamwork values not only shape the identity of our company, it act as a guiding light for everyone in dREAMSCAPE. We are ONE team. Together Everyone Achieved More.
Do you have these values to be part of our team?
- 1. We build a great company by offering and participating to solve problems together.
- 2. Greatness comes from caring about the little day-to-day things.
- 3. We are always helping, teaching and supporting each other without being asked.
- 4. We are obsessed about quality and speed in our approach.
- 5. We enjoy our work and we have fun while at it.
- 6. We care about results and get things done with passion.
- 7. We build trust-based relationships and establishing win-win partnerships.
- 8. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- 9. We encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion.
In dREAMSCAPE, we reward our top performances for their hard work, effort and dedication. Check out our rewards and benefits given:
- • To represent the company familiarization trip that are provided by key suppliers or travel operators.
- • Represent the company on international events.
- • Bi-annual financial bonuses based on KPIs set target.
Every second Thursday morning, we closed our office to exercise together. The program is mandatory for all staff (except those with medical reason).
Not only is learning NEW things become a cult part of our company, the SPORTS day allows us to release tension from day to day deadlines, and most importantly it foster the best version of our team work!
Favourite sport activities:
– Tennis – Squash – Badminton – Boxing – Swimming – Gym
– Basketball – Football – Shooting
A mystery sport day:
Every once per quarter, our chief travel designer will host a new sport activity never been done before.
Growth and learning are our DNA. Our curiousity are endless and we place growth on all levels and fronts very seriously.
Programs within Talent & Training Development:
- Luxury Travel Academy – A training sessions for all new and existing employees to be knowledgeable and meet the expectations and desires of our clients.
- Leadership Development Program – A program designed for young potential managers with essential skill and techniques to lead effectively.
- Mentorship – a program that assigned potential employee with an advisor of more experienced or more knowledgeable to help guide the employee transformation.
Serious interest may apply the job listing by sending below requirements by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. One page motivation letter why you FIT to work for dREAMSCAPE and what skills will you bring to the company that will help us grow
- 2. CV or Resume
- 4. Three references
Walk-in or phone application will not be entertained.
A Peak Window of Our Team Values
|Job Posting title||Location||Divison||Department||Date|
|Product Specialist||Jakarta, Indonesia||dREAMSCAPE||Travel Designer||8-Dec-2018|
|Product Specialist- Indonesia||Bali, Indonesia||Discover Indonesia||Travel Designer||8-Dec-2018|
|Reservation||Jakarta, Indonesia||dREAMSCAPE||Travel Designer||8-Dec-2018|